I heard a lot of people who weren’t around for Kuching Fest being super disappointed about missing it. If you’re one of those people, one of the things you were hoping to taste is probably ChaCha’s「Matcha Milk Tea」! Guess what! You can now get it any time in 6 spots around Kuching~
- 38 Food Street (Icom Square): https://goo.gl/sXep9z
- 38 Food Street (Airport Road): https://goo.gl/6Nw72t
- 38 VR Lab (CityOne): https://goo.gl/maps/VPLCH5WBxCu
- CH Premier Restaurant (Premier 101): https://goo.gl/DkJXe2
- C121 Food Station (Stutong): https://goo.gl/mVrsou
- 1+1 Kitchen (Stutong): https://goo.gl/maps/nq3Kavjmp3u
No matter if you are just in any of these restaurants or if you just wanna get that 「Matcha Milk Tea」, we promise you it’s totally worth the try! The milky taste of the tea doesn’t overpower the fragrance of matcha. This will keep you coming back for more~
So if you’re looking for a fresh and delicious drink, come rain or sunshine, ChaCha’s drinks are a great choice for you~ So take a trip to any of these 6 places today! Each bottle is RM4.60 only!
Check out our previous post during Kuching Fest here: https://goo.gl/zfWa2o
More Delicious Kuching Foodie Info, only at Teaspoon!