Located in CityOne Megamall, 【Meat Up Kitchen & Bar】is introducing 5 new amazing treats! To make things even better, the portions are BIG and the prices are SO affordable~ Now, let me show you what they have for you:
- 「Aglio Olio with Beef」A big, juicy beef steak with aglio olio costs ONLY RM19! It is so worth it because it will definitely satisfy you~
- 「Aglio Olio with Cheesy Chicken」For ONLY RM15, you get a grilled chicken chop topped with cheese sauce and their delicious aglio olio.
- 「King’s Pasta」This pasta is different from the aglio olio from the two previous dishes. The sauce is a creamy, cheesy on the spaghetti and it also has one huge and fresh big-headed prawn! And guess what, this luxurious dish is only RM35!
- 「Special Meat Up Mix」This mixed grill has four mains for you to sample: grilled chicken chop, grilled lamb chop, fried fish fillet and grilled big-head prawns! It’s also served with coleslaw and french fries while giving you the best variety~
- 「BBQ Big Head Prawns」If you’re a seafood lover, this is a MUST for you to get! Three huge big-head prawns with super tender meat are served with a thai BBQ sauce that is super refreshing. Because they want to make sure that all the prawns they serve are super fresh, they are limited, so it would be better for you to make a booking~
So those are the 5 new delicious dishes they have introduced to their menu! And another really cool service they are offering is for you to bring your own seafood and for them to BBQ for you~ For a small fee, you get seafood you handpicked to be cleaned, seasoned, cooked and served with their special sauce! It saves so much time and you can really chill and enjoy a great meal. Call 010-9788889 or 014-683900 for more information on this!
If you haven’t been to【Meat Up】, this is the perfect time to visit and grab their delicious food at bargain prices! On Fridays and Saturdays, there are live music performances and on any other day, it’s FREE for you to go on stage and sing karaoke! Tag your friends and start making plans now~ Where to meet up?【Meat Up】lo~
More Kuching Foodie Info, only at Teaspoon!